I like to use Dory fish for this recipe. Though any other white fish is ok.
Tempo di cottura:
Cost per recipe $1.68 vedi dettagli
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each of salt and pepper
- 4 (1-1/2 lb/750 g total) catfish fillets or tilapia fillets
- Tartar Sauce:
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dill pickle relish
- 1 tsp (5 mL) drained capers
- 1 pinch pepper
- Spread oil on rimmed baking sheet; heat in 450°F (230°C) oven for 5 minutes.
- In shallow dish, whisk together egg, 1 tbsp (15 mL) water and mustard.
- In second shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Dip fish into egg mixture then into bread crumb mixture, turning to coat.
- Place on hot baking sheet; bake, turning once, until golden and fish flakes easily when tested, about 20 minutes.
- For the Tartar sauce: combine mayonnaise, relish, capers and pepper. Serve with fish
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 255g|
|Calories from Fat 677||61%|
|Total Fat 76.48g||96%|
|Saturated Fat 11.02g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.36g|
|Total Carbs 84.67g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|