Cost per serving $2.66 vedi dettagli
- 4 x artichokes
- 1 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x garlic clove Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 x potatoes peeled, washed, and very thinly sliced
- 2 ounce butter
- 4 ounce onion minced very fine
- 1 c. chicken consume
- 1 pch warm pepper
- 2 x egg yolks Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 ounce duck testicles
- 5 ounce cocks combs
- 4 ounce chicken kidneys cut small cubes
- 6 ounce chicken livers cut small pcs
- 1/2 tsp rosemary minced
- 1/2 tsp sage minced
- 2 x duck neck skins or possibly breast skin from mallard ducks (refrigerateand remove skin)
- Recipe title translation: Sausage of Chicken Liver and Other Parts with a Lemon-Cream Sauce with Potatoes and Artichokes.
- For the artichokes, cut the leaves and just keep the bottom. Remove the beard from inside with a spoon and place in water and lemon juice. Cut the bottom into thin slices. In a skillet heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in garlic and salt and pepper and saute/fry for 5 min. Set aside and keep hot.
- To prepare potatoes, in an oiled pan, place the sliced potatoes in a circle to create a galette in a non stick pan. Brown on both sides till nice and golden brown. Keep hot.
- To Prepare the sausage, blanch the duck testicles in salted boiling water for 2 min. Remove them and place on a towel to dry. Cut into slices, 1/8-inch thick.
- Meanwhile, cook the cocks comb in salted water till tender, about 2 hrs. Drain them and dry thoroughly. Cut the cocks comb into thin strips and place in a bowl. Add in chicken kidneys, chicken livers, rosemary, sage and mix together. Place mix inside the duck neck skin to create a sausage. With kitchen twine, sew the ends together so which the meat doesn't escape during cooking.
- In a skillet heat butter and onions. Cook till the onions are translucent/soft. Add in the sausage and cook very gently for 10 min. During the cooking, add in the chicken consume and warm pepper. Remove sausage and set aside. In a bowl mix together egg yolk and lemon juice and add in to the skillet. Fold in very quickly and make sure it doesn't boil again or possibly the sauce will curdle.
- To Serve: Divide the artichokes and place on the bottom of 6 serving dishes. Cover with the potato and place a slice of sausage on top of it. Sprinkle with sauce.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 220g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 427||77%|
|Total Fat 48.31g||60%|
|Saturated Fat 11.17g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 14.83g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|