These fritter patties are delicious, and a great appetizer to serve at parties!
Tempo di cottura:
Cost per serving $0.35 vedi dettagli
- 1 lb of zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
- Lightly salt the zucchini with about 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Remove any extra moisture from the zucchini by either squeezing the liquid out with a potato ricer, or by squeezing it with paper towels.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl. Then add the zucchini, flour, scallions, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper to the whisked egg. Mix the ingredients well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the fritters in two batches. Drop six piles of batter, about two tablespoons each, into the frying pan. Flatten a little bit.
- Cook, turning once, until browned, about 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Wait for them to cool, and serve with sour cream or plain yogurt.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 56g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 84||76%|
|Total Fat 9.48g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.38g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.38g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|